Monday, June 22, 2009

it was a good day

My mommy and daddy had a hard time leaving me today to go to work. Mommy came home at noon to check on me.

I didn't eat my breakfast this morning, and I wouldn't eat my lunch either. When they got home from work I was happy to see them! I played outside with Jessie and the tennis ball . . . and daddy tricked me into eating my "special" food by pretending it was his food he was feeding me.

All in all, it was a great day because I played with my yellow lab "sister" Jessie, ate my dinner and had my hydration therapy without being poked eight times to get it in!

Tomorrow is another day . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you guys had a good day with Jinji and that you have established this blog to funnel your thoughts through. It's healing to share your thoughts and burdens with others and to know you are not alone. Keep your chin up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dot, we all four (including Jessie) want to thank you for your very kind words. You are right this is a way to deal with the daily ups and downs. Jinji is an amazing little girl! She is strong (stronger than I am at times) and doing well. We did not think she was going to make it through the weekend and now she is out playing, eating well and doing all things Jinji does well.

    Thanks for everything! It means so much to us all. :-)

    ReplyDelete